Luxury spa gift Perth best massage
Best Gift for Christmas enjoy a Manicure or Pedicure
Nothing looks better than clean well-maintained fingernails and freshly painted toenails in summer. Regular manicures and pedicures will enhance the health of your fingernails and toenails, promoting faster growth and maintaining well moisturised cuticles.
What object makes you feel powerful? Is it a handbag you saved up to buy, a pair of designer heels you got for Christmas, or a shade of red lipstick that just makes you feel on fire? Whatever it may be for you, feeling powerful and confident is extremely important for all young women throughout their lives.
I once read a book called Why I Wore Lipstick to My Mastectomy by Geralyn Lucas in which the author discusses her journey through breast cancer and how wearing lipstick to her mastectomy made her feel the most powerful in her life, despite being physically at her weakest. This small tiny object that all little girls fantasize about putting on their lips changed Lucas’ life and gave her the confidence boost at one of the scariest moments of her life.
As young women, there are many instances in our day-to-day lives where we need an extra boost of confidence to get through, like right before giving a presentation at work, right before a job interview, or right before meeting a blind date for dinner. A little extra pick-me-up every now and then to boost our confidence is important. These objects, tangible and intangible, give us the power to be unstoppable and more confident, when in reality we are scared and stressing out!
For me, manicures increase my confidence. There is nothing better than getting a fabulous manicure and drooling over your gorgeous hands as the manicurist paints the final touches. I love manicures so much because it is one part of my body that I have full control over how it appears. Yes, I can style my hair, or buy the best clothes, but hair and clothes change. While controllable, it is sometimes extremely difficult. My hands—well, those will always be beautiful.
My manicured nails give me that extra confidence when I am nervous for a major event in my life or career. While this is a simple and intangible object, it makes me feel like the most powerful woman in the world. I get a manicure before any important event in my life, whether it be a networking event, a job interview, a friend’s wedding… one thing you will never see is Jenna without having her nails perfectly manicured.
I remember the first time I heard the words, “please pick your color.” I was about eight years old, and growing up I watched my mother regularly get manicures. It looked so luxurious and important to get a manicure; I was envious. Finally, when it was my moment, I felt so special as the woman shaped, massaged, and painted my nails. It is a feeling I will never forget. Then as I grew up, I would get manicures for monumental moments in my life, like my communion, or for proms, weddings, etc. But then I also got manicures because I was having a bad day, homesick during my first week of my undergraduate career, or right before a major presentation in school. Now as a working woman, I get a gel manicure every two weeks and always for special occasions. I feel more beautiful, more confident, and more powerful with my nails done.
Even though it is such a tiny and minimal object, it changes the way I think and feel. It is funny how those four little words I heard as a young girl has influenced me throughout my life in such a positive way. I feel like I can take on the world with these ten fingers painted in the color of my choice.
Spa Gift Best Massage Foot Pedicure or Hand Manicures
A good manicure will clean and shape your nails and treat your cuticles, which is vital for keeping your nails healthy and strong. During a manicure your hands will be exfoliated to remove dead skin cells and to improve circulation and stimulate blood flow. A manicure generally but not always includes painting the nails. Not only will having a manicure make your nails and hands look good, it is also very relaxing.
Benefits of a deluxe Pedicures
Feet are one of the most neglected parts of our bodies and often get left off our regular beauty routine. Pedicures are similar to manicures except they are specially designed for feet. During a pedicure your nails will be cleaned, shaped and trimmed to prevent ingrown nails. The exfoliating and massage elements can relieve aching feet and muscles and stimulate circulation. The oils and moisturising elements will keep feet well-hydrated and prevent dry cracked heels, which can be painful and unsightly. Pedicures generally include application of a toenail varnish.
Manicure and Pedicure Day Spa Care
Having beautiful nails is less a matter of luck and more a matter of caring for them correctly. Fortunately, there are simple steps people can take to properly care for their nails. Find Dermatologists’ Top Tips for Beautiful Nails.
“Nails need to be moisturized, especially after removing nail polish, so be sure to apply a cream regularly,”
- While most nail salons follow strict cleanliness and disinfection guidelines, look for the following when visiting a salon:
- Are the stations clean?
- Does the nail technician wash her hands between clients?
- Are there dirty tools lying around?
- In addition, do not hesitate to ask how they clean their tools.
- Shave your lower legs after getting a pedicure, not before. That means not shaving your lower legs for at least 24 hours before you get a pedicure. If you nick yourself while shaving, a pedicure could put you at risk for an infection.
- If you get frequent manicures and pedicures, consider purchasing your own tools to be usedat the salon.
- In addition, check that the pedicure foot baths and filters are thoroughly disinfected before you use them. If they are improperly cleaned, they can harbor bacteria and fungus. If the salon does not appear clean, then choose another one.
- If you want to wear a bright red or orange polish, prevent discoloration by applying an extra layer of base coat.If your nails become yellowed and discolored from the polish, your nails should return to normal color over several weeks if the same color is not reapplied.
- While some people beg to differ, there is no scientific evidence that immersing nails in gelatin makes them stronger.Polishes that contain strengthening ingredients increase nail stiffness, which may make nails break more frequently.
- Do not wear artificial nails to cover up nail problemsas they may make them worse. Artificial nails are not recommended for people who are prone to fungal infections or have brittle nails. For people with healthy nails, artificial nails can be fine as long as they are not worn continuously.
Day Spa Crystal Healing | Massage | Mind Body and Spa | Reiki
Natures Hideaway Day Spa Perth | Hot Stone Massage Perth
Natures Hideaway Day Spa Perth | Organic skin care | Deluxe Facial | Beauty salon Facial and Skin Care | Peel Facial
Try our Vitamin C Serum great for repairing acne scars $59 at Natures Hideaway Day Spa Perth
Hydrating H20 $49 helps protect defend and improves skin moisture, exfoliates the dead skin cells, great for healing acne breakout.
Natures Hideaway Day Spa Perth | Hot Stone Massage | Beauty salon Massage | Sports Massage
Book your Indian Head and Scalp massage today call Natures Hideaway Day Spa.
Massage eye health Perth start from $65 at Natures Hideaway Day Spa
Natures Hideaway Day Spa Perth | Salt Lamps Perth | Rock Salt Lamps | Himalayan Salt Lamp
Himalayan Rock Salt Lamps computer USB start from $29 to large 5kg Natural Salt Lamps. View our Beautiful Selenite Crystal & Selenite Lamps at Natures Hideaway Day Spa
Natures Hideaway Day Spa Perth | Pregnancy Massage | Pregnant Massage | Pregnancy Facial and Pregnant waxing